Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..Blog ni paling istimewa buat insan-insan yang saya sayang, you know who you are, juga khas buat kenangan & buat bahan gelak diri sendiri satu hari nanti. Worry less, hope more, eat less, chew more, complain less, breathe more, speak less, tell more, hate less, love more, and everything good in your life will be yours and i will always remember that People are not known for the time they lived, But by the memories they left behind~ Sesungguhnya yg baik datang dari Allah tapi yg tak baik datang dari saya sendiri. Selamat membaca, hope nothing hurts nobody :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You ROCK!!



What a wonderful day today! Sampai ofis on blogger, secara otomatik kuar my blogger background song, I will survive by Cake .  Really suit my mood this morning~ so well! It's making me awake! I am not in the lyrics so much, but listening to the solo itself, is brilliant! Terbaek wok!  Bagai romeo dan juliet bagai mommy dan aqeel, begitulah ibarat this kind of music sangat disukai oleh telinga ini dan boleh blah dengan jiwa aku. Thank you. thank you. thank you Cake for rocking my day!


Anyway, lagu ni ori nya sang by Gloria Gaynor’s, cuma original version is pop kot? less rock.  Beb, so sorry due to its use of profanity; the lead singer of Cake,  John McCrea altered the line “I should have changed that stupid lock” to “I should have changed my fucking lock.” *tutup telinga Aqeel laju2*  


P/s : My apology, I hate to hear that one cursing 'F' words either, but let's ignore that one stupid word and enjoy the music! *head banging* :D ~rock2 jugak, Allah, kesopanan dan kesusilaan jangan lupa. hiks.


Just to update my happy feelings, and you are reading, thank you.  ~ YOU GUYS ROCK!!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment