
Today i've been tagged by friend to tell randomly 25 things about me..hmm interesting!
i have posted it in my facebook today, and yeah.. ini lah hasilnyer!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you... but feel free to ignore it. Except for those who's been tagged twice!!
01. Son of mine Haris Aqeel is my buah hati, my soul, my life & my everything; Mommy luv u berry much applepie!!
02. I think my ex-hubby has the best body among the men I have dated ;) & my son is having his figure! Yey! thank you God, Thanks dedi ;D
03. People that I can think of now whom i think can put smile on my face each time I need are my closest friends, nashriq, shaz, ju & didi :)
04. I think by the fact, Beauty/Handsome must come with brain. I easily fall to a brilliant man ;)
05. I should stop complaining on my weight; have been 49-52kg for years. It is very hard for me to gain more. I am thankful,tho. my height is 167cm.
06. I need to drink lots of water; (nak minum segelas sehari pn jenuh nak perabis)
07. I sometimes wish that I can be a good ‘pretender’ in some circumstances, but I just can't.
08. I cannot stand with hypocrisy, kaber macho, kaber ayu, it is so lame. gua tak bleh blah..
09. Most probably jealousy is the last word in my life dictionaries or am i just a cold-blooded? some called it a dead fish? ~whatever.
10. I am a big hater of ‘parasites’ in other people marriage. i think they re disgusting and i hate the fact that we HAVE to accept their existences on earth. So yuks.
11. I am holding on Respect; you have to give it to get it, once I've lost my respect, sorry to say lah..you won't get no more.
12. I love people being honest even the truth hurts; I can’t tolerate lies.

13. My best friend says; I am difficult to be understood. ~Wrong. It's just the matter of time.
14. My sister in law used to be my secret idol & ironically, that what’s headed me to what I am doing now*wink2
15. I love forest coz I love green, I love peacefulness: gimme river,mountain,camping, hiking,climbing I will smile & smileeee..
16. I am very observant and a very A-Z detail person. I believe people who likes to do shortcut is sneaky.
17. I am a truly friend to truly friends; money can never buy me or my friendship!
18. I cannot stand a mess and dusts; walaupun penat, i will clean up the mess.
19. I love to change my hairstyle; at least the color . ;p
20. I love anything to do wif sports car; I think they are the sexiest dead creatures on earth & loves driving fast :)
21. I do not like accessories but I do love collections of accessories; those cute boxes & I am fridge magnets collector ;)
22. I love buying make up but not really putting them on face of mine; rimas
23. I love boots and bags

24. Take me anywhere; that's will make me happy when I’m sad :(
25. I love facebook ; hates this telling about me ;p
I give u extra ;)
26. I am not easy to fall in love but once I fall for someone, I am a devoted one. you better believe it!
p/s: I don’t wanna tag anyone but rules is rules. Feel free to ignore it but if u do have some free time, try to make an effort to list 25 things bout yourself. Good luck!
i have posted it in my facebook today, and yeah.. ini lah hasilnyer!
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you... but feel free to ignore it. Except for those who's been tagged twice!!
01. Son of mine Haris Aqeel is my buah hati, my soul, my life & my everything; Mommy luv u berry much applepie!!
02. I think my ex-hubby has the best body among the men I have dated ;) & my son is having his figure! Yey! thank you God, Thanks dedi ;D
03. People that I can think of now whom i think can put smile on my face each time I need are my closest friends, nashriq, shaz, ju & didi :)
04. I think by the fact, Beauty/Handsome must come with brain. I easily fall to a brilliant man ;)
05. I should stop complaining on my weight; have been 49-52kg for years. It is very hard for me to gain more. I am thankful,tho. my height is 167cm.
06. I need to drink lots of water; (nak minum segelas sehari pn jenuh nak perabis)
07. I sometimes wish that I can be a good ‘pretender’ in some circumstances, but I just can't.
08. I cannot stand with hypocrisy, kaber macho, kaber ayu, it is so lame. gua tak bleh blah..
09. Most probably jealousy is the last word in my life dictionaries or am i just a cold-blooded? some called it a dead fish? ~whatever.
10. I am a big hater of ‘parasites’ in other people marriage. i think they re disgusting and i hate the fact that we HAVE to accept their existences on earth. So yuks.
11. I am holding on Respect; you have to give it to get it, once I've lost my respect, sorry to say lah..you won't get no more.
12. I love people being honest even the truth hurts; I can’t tolerate lies.

13. My best friend says; I am difficult to be understood. ~Wrong. It's just the matter of time.
14. My sister in law used to be my secret idol & ironically, that what’s headed me to what I am doing now*wink2
15. I love forest coz I love green, I love peacefulness: gimme river,mountain,camping, hiking,climbing I will smile & smileeee..
16. I am very observant and a very A-Z detail person. I believe people who likes to do shortcut is sneaky.
17. I am a truly friend to truly friends; money can never buy me or my friendship!
18. I cannot stand a mess and dusts; walaupun penat, i will clean up the mess.
19. I love to change my hairstyle; at least the color . ;p
20. I love anything to do wif sports car; I think they are the sexiest dead creatures on earth & loves driving fast :)
21. I do not like accessories but I do love collections of accessories; those cute boxes & I am fridge magnets collector ;)
22. I love buying make up but not really putting them on face of mine; rimas
23. I love boots and bags

24. Take me anywhere; that's will make me happy when I’m sad :(
25. I love facebook ; hates this telling about me ;p
I give u extra ;)
26. I am not easy to fall in love but once I fall for someone, I am a devoted one. you better believe it!
p/s: I don’t wanna tag anyone but rules is rules. Feel free to ignore it but if u do have some free time, try to make an effort to list 25 things bout yourself. Good luck!
2 comments:
02. best bod ker best ehem ehem....
03. rasa terharu sgt nama aku tersenarai sebagai pelawak yuyu kau!!
02. dh best body tu sndiri mau ingt la ..wahahahahaha
03.at least something, dont complaint! ;p
Post a Comment